Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Bruneau River Nov 1

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 2, 2011
      Forcast 140@16 till 3pm. Temps get into the 50s @ noon (whoo hoo) may check it out round 11

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:21:13 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Bruneau River Nov 1

      I went on a bike ride last night. It was COLD. In all caps. Not sure I can hack a water session without a drysuit and about 30 of those hand warmer things.

      Still... I'm dying without kiting, so let me know.

      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      LP looks Epic tomorrow

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...>
      Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 15:39:31 -0600

      "It was almost violently banging 25-40 every few seconds it seemed like. "

      My 9m Fuel and I are absolutely drooling right now.

      -JBrick