RE: [BSA] Lp

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011

      Jim , just to clarify Lp is best when blowing SE not so good NW way to gusty when it spills over the dam

      > From: jim@...
      > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; BoiseSailors@...
      > Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 13:34:26 -0600
      > Subject: [BSA] Lp
      >
      > Did anyone take a look @LP before heading south????
      > James R. Tighe
      >
      > --
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
        OK so the sun is up n it's starting to look better. White caps, little ones, are now all over the lake. Tony is having a good time all by his self. It just might be OK.still pondering.
        I picked up a blue pro tec helmet left on the table. Is that chris nickols?

        Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

        One kite, Tony? on water n one larry paddle boarding. Lots of birds fishing. Looks to be a min of 7.5 sail, no white caps showing up. The black n white kite is dipping up n down quite a bit then steady's out. He is up to the overlook now still working the kite. Jon b just pulled in. Not a lot but maybe???

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
          Chris;
          I have ur helmet here at GSGA. I will leave it at the front desk.
          For the rest of the morning story;
          Jon b sucked me out late. We both got past the overlook in three reaches. I then proceeded up the canyon past all the campgrounds almost to the last cliff. Then blasted down wind to sail with jon. Got off the water 1/2 hour before it went totally flat. Jon was on his 11.5 kahona and I of course on the GO with the 7.5sail. shoulda gone sooner but it was warm and still fun.

          James R. Tighe
          Gem State Gymnastics Academy & Tighe Gym Sales
          5420 W State St.
          Boise, Idaho 83703
          208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell
          jim@...
          www.gemstategymnastics.com

          Yeah, that's my helmet (surprised it's still there!). Thanks for picking it up. I'm heading to the Gorge this weekend and probably should bring that along. Any chance you can take it into work with you? I can swing by and pick it up. Let me know what your schedule in the office looks like.

          Cheers,
          Chris.