Re: [snowkiteidaho] Strong SE Wednesday???

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
      how can you close a lake...

      On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Wind powered is not classified as human powered!!!

      WTF. Lake is closed

      Eddy

      On Nov 1, 2011, at 7:24 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      Eddy, the refuge brochure says that between October1 and April 14:

      "human-powered boats may be used, but only in the areas 200 yards in front of the Upper and Lower Dams."

      If they take a literal & strict interpretation, we are not a boat, and we could be considered "wind & human powered"...not solely human-powered.  Best to phone FWS folks at 467-9278 to verify before risking antagonism or worse...

      On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 6:46 AM, geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      If Lake Lowell is open at the Lower Dam then I'm game. Does any one know for sure, I think Lower dam is open year round??? I'll bring my stuff to work to see if I can get a nooner.