Strong SE Wednesday???

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
      If Lake Lowell is open at the Lower Dam then I'm game. Does any one know for sure, I think Lower dam is open year round??? I'll bring my stuff to work to see if I can get a nooner.

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
        Eddy, the refuge brochure says that between October1 and April 14:

        "human-powered boats may be used, but only in the areas 200 yards in front of the Upper and Lower Dams."

        If they take a literal & strict interpretation, we are not a boat, and we could be considered "wind & human powered"...not solely human-powered.  Best to phone FWS folks at 467-9278 to verify before risking antagonism or worse...

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
          Did u call?

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T