Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 31, 2011
      It's supposed to snow Thursday! Arg. It better snow like 4 feet.

      If there was cell service I could 'work' from cj. Probably can't go this week.

      I need a vacation...

      I fully blame eddy for this. He told me there was year round kiting heron Boise. I'm guessing he's pointing and laughing at me and all my jonesing text messages.

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 1, 2011
        Just got a call from mike coddingham who just crossed the snake on his way home from elko. He said it was blowing like stink. Tumble weeds, low visibility and white caps. He suggests bringing your small kites!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:59:25 -0000
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] LP

        Got the okay to take half a day off. I'll be passing Alby's around 1:45. I plan on heading to the river unless everyone else will be at CJ. I'll be heading home to get gear and van so I've got room if anyone needs a ride or wants to bring a trailer with gear.

        412-1893
        Jason