FOUND MY WALLET!

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 7:30 PM
      It was maybe 50ft from where we parked yesterday.

      When we first got there, I walked up the road from where we parked the first time to where Eddy moved the truck to.  I didn't see it any where.  I looked around a little, but figured it had to be pretty obvious.  I didn't see it, so... fuck it lets go kite.  After we kited for a little over an hour in some fairly light winds, 8-12mph, We packed up.  (I didn't want to stay out late every night this week.)  As we were packing up to go, Ryan looked down and found my wallet! (it was in the car between the door and passenger seat!!!! :-Q)

      Well we had fun anyway.  Looking forward to tomorrow!

      Darrel
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27 1:17 PM
        Both Days ARE looking great. Leaving At 2:30 both days.