Christmas Party

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Snowkiters, Kiteboarders, wind sports enthusiasts

      You are invited to our annual Christmas party. Bring family, friends, designated driver, etc,
      to 16110 basin way (northeast of Eagle)... Call 868-3207 for directions. I think the road will
      be clear. It begins approx 6pm.

      Some food and drink will be provided or you may BYO. If you want to participate in the gift
      exchange, bring an inexpensive (child friendly) gift.