[snowkiteidaho] Camas - Idaho's snowkiting paradise

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
      Looks like we might have good conditions today.

      Plan on heading up at 2:30.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
        Wednesday conditions winds 15-22mph and 3-4 inches of heavy wet snow. Steve, Darrel, And Myself played for 3 hrs. At first the snow was very soft and stick making it a workout but as temperatures dropped it firmed up a little and made for some sweet conditions.

        Forecast for today is ok but Friday looks really good, so plan on heading up at 2:30.

        Eddy