Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: camas

    Message 1 of 151 , Oct 7, 2011
      If I were in town. I'd be departing right now. But I'm still 1.5 hrs out :-(

      Eddy

      On Oct 7, 2011, at 12:18 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      ok. Holding it is.

      My work day is not going as smoothly as I'd hoped anyway.

      Maybe tomorrow?

      On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Yeah, I've been looking at the Grandview meter. You said you like to see 8+ on that one? Only 2 right now.
      Holding pattern...

      Message 151 of 151 , Feb 19, 2014
        we got 1 inch its blowing 20 plus now  and going to get winder and stay windy through Friday