RE: [snowkiteidaho] camas

    Message 1 of 151 , Oct 6, 2011
      if you drive the speed limit it takes 1hr 15min from my house in the N end , but most people I ride with wont drive the speed limit so give your self 1 1/2 hours .  normally we like to arrive around 1or2 stay 2 hr and back by 6 . but quit often the best wind is late afternoon say 4to 6 but it cools off about that time and makes it harder to stay out . be prepared for gusty conditions (can be 9to 7m) and bootis are advisable there is glass in the river and a cut received there could get infected with just about thing , I would launch by the bridge , with all this rain we've had the road out to cocaine canyon is knee deep in mud .
      Steve-o

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: will.hise@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:26:55 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] camas

      What time do you all head out for river sessions? I would love to go as well.

      On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...me three...

      On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 12:01 PM, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      I'll keep an eye on it to.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...>
      Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:56:06 -0700 (PDT)

      I'd be up for a river session tomorrow.  Let me know if anybody is heading that way.

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:57:06 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] camas

      Skif of snow at Pine Turn off , more snow in the forecast , currently blowing 17to22

      Message 151 of 151 , Feb 19, 2014
        we got 1 inch its blowing 20 plus now  and going to get winder and stay windy through Friday