Re: [BSA] fri lp

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      Woah, Betsy trying a 7.0, I want a picture of that. Talk about
      your artificial lure.

      But after skipping a week's worth of great days, I defied
      the clouds and had a lovely drive up to see the non-day,
      right behind Eddy trying to jackknife his boat on the dam to
      see if the Corps' terrorist response unit would deploy.
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...