Re: [snowkiteidaho] fri lp

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2011
      You Da Man Jim! I went up there tuesday and searched for a couple oof hours. I did not think LP was going to give up her treasures. I did find two pairs of sun glasses many fishing lures, a toenail clipper, a golf ball and a shiny penny.
      Now to find the buckles so I can know the rest of the story. There are two and each should have a piece of 2" webbing about 12-16" long. Hmmmmmm
      Se you tomorrow!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jim Tighe <jim@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:10:45 -0600
      To: boisesailors@...<boisesailors@...>; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] fri lp

      Not a wow but a good day on the water.  Chris L first out on 5.6, then Bruce on 5.7 and me on 5.6.  Bill B 1st kiter.  Steve, Jon, Will, Tom C, Rusty and Eddy all joined in.
      I went in to re-rig as I was just working too hard to make the 5.6 work.  The 6.2 was just right.  Kiters went up canyon again so Bill and I tried to follow but it just felt like it was getting light so back we went.  A little gusty, but pretty warm and with beaches coming ou,t hero flat water jybes are real fun.

      While on the beach I found Greg D’s Harness bar.  Gave it to Tom C.. Hope another day for tomorrow.

      James R. Tighe

      5420 W State St.

      Boise, Idaho 83703

      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell