Re: [snowkiteidaho] when pigs fly

  • William Binegar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2011
      Has that beach revealed the runaway harness yet?

      On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Gregory Danley <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      OMG what a fantastic day. warm morning started off kind of slow again but built into "solid beef baby" C. Lee and Bruce first out on the water slogging out to the channel and soon fully powered and flying. Well there was a lone sup-er out when i got there. i launched my 14 and from the get go was on the upper end of the kites wind range. thank goodness it was fairly steady making for fun launches off excellent ramps. Steve-o guided the long lost J. Bolt back to LP and once he got on the water he headed up above beef butte. last to arrive on scene was Jim T.  everyone was at the upper end of their gears wind range. it stayed this way till 1030-11. at the end there was only three kiters on the water eating up this mornings delicious breakfast like pigs at the feed trough. i love the fall winds. p.s. the beach is looking really good.

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2011
        No. Nothing yet. I think someone picked it up. Good news is I'm liking yours! ;)

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: William Binegar <billyg2477@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:01:08 -0600