forecast for the weekend

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2005
      Here is the forecast from the NOAA pinpoint forecast for our favorite little spot:

      Saturday: Rain. Probability of measurable precipitation 80 percent. Southeast wind 8 mph. High 42.

      Saturday Night: Cloudy. Chance of rain showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 50 percent. Southeast wind 6 mph. Low 32.

      Sunday: Cloudy. Chance of snow showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 30 percent. West wind 10 mph. High 41.

      Sunday Night: Cloudy. Chance of snow showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 30 percent. Southwest wind 8 mph. Low 23.