kgb

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
      ready to ride hawk

      Thursday night: Very windy. Cloudy. Chance of rain showers and slight
      chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then chance of rain showers
      after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 30 to 45 mph with
      gusts to around 65 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
    • kiterguuy

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
          guuy Where did you get that report from?

          Friday looks like the best opportunity of the year to snowkite.  Saturday might  be good as well.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
            noaa.gov

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
              Mine was really delayed now the report puts winds on the Camas for 25 out of West on Friday so Saturday should work out well maybe 15-20

              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              > Thursday night: Very windy. Cloudy. Chance of rain showers
              and
              slight
              > chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then chance of
              rain
              showers
              > after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 30
              to 45 mph with
              > gusts to around 65 mph. Chance of precipitation 50
              percent.

            • kiterguuy
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 13, 2006
                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...>
                wrote:were did you get yours

                > noaa.gov
                > >
                > > guuy Where did you get that report from?
                > >
                > > Friday looks like the best opportunity of the year to snowkite.
                > Saturday
                > > might be good as well.
                > >
                > > Eddy
                > >
                > > _____

              • hawkicd11
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 14, 2006
                  no playin for me...... way too busy at work

                  wrote:

                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@>
                  > wrote:were did you get yours
                  > >
                  > > noaa.gov
                  > > >
                  > > > guuy Where did you get that report from?
                  > > >
                  > > > Friday looks like the best opportunity of the year to
                  snowkite.
                  > > Saturday
                  > > > might be good as well.
                  > > >
                  > > > Eddy