Friday session

  • kiteglobe
    Message 1 of 60 , Dec 9, 2006
      The base is really good. Still lots of sage showing but Ryan and I never found a rock. We put
      up our 10 (foil) and had an epic 3 hour session. At times even the 10 was a bit much.
      Conditions look desperate at first glance but this is snowkiting. A little exploring takes us a
      long way. We showed up at the camas and found NO wind and LOTS of sage and 10 minutes
      later found NO sage and LOTS of wind. It is there for the taking. See you all up here soon.
    • Chris Lee
      Message 60 of 60 , Sep 22, 2013
        CJ is probably better than Celilo because there's no current at CJ. :-)

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On Sep 21, 2013, at 9:43 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

        Looks like good late summer fun, but the pictures reminded me of the remarkable cross-chop that C.J. seems to always have, resisting any sort of consistent wave pattern. Got me to wondering which is worse, Celilo, or C.J.? (Do you like your hideous cross-chop BIG, or LITTLE?) Is it the curse of the small-mouth bass, or what?
        Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
        tva@...

        Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        Pretty good day.  Here are the pictures that I took.  Unfortunately, some of them are out of focus and some of the lights were great.  I was in too much of a hurry trying to get going…