Friday session

  • kiteglobe
    Message 1 of 64 , Dec 9, 2006
      The base is really good. Still lots of sage showing but Ryan and I never found a rock. We put
      up our 10 (foil) and had an epic 3 hour session. At times even the 10 was a bit much.
      Conditions look desperate at first glance but this is snowkiting. A little exploring takes us a
      long way. We showed up at the camas and found NO wind and LOTS of sage and 10 minutes
      later found NO sage and LOTS of wind. It is there for the taking. See you all up here soon.
    • Chris Lee
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29, 2014
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.