Saturday....

  • ryanjamison
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006
      I am interested in going up later today or maybe tomorrow, but I have never been up there.
      Can any one give me directions, or GPS coords? Even a google earth place mark would help.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006
        Today is crapping out as far as wind postponing adventure until tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 10, 2006

          The Areas highlighted in pink are some of the locations we play in. Keep in mind we move around for fun to play in fresher/better snow.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 10, 2006
            Leaving Albertson's at 11am

            Eddy