snow level

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 8, 2006

      their wont be once im done shedding it. oooooh yeah!!

      i bet the camas has not even lost a 1/4 inch. it may have been 40 in the air but that ground is frozen solid every night.

      From:  "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
      To:  <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject:  RE: [snowkiteidaho] kiting
      Date:  Fri, 8 Dec 2006 09:08:59 -0700

      MSN Shopping has everything on your holiday list. Get expert picks by style, age, and price. Try it!
    • Rusty Hill
      Message 40 of 40 , May 15 8:27 AM
        Happy Birthday Jason!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 15, 2011, at 12:14 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        Well,  our last day in Maui.  50-60 kites.  No lightening.  4 Hours of blow dryer smooth wind.  It is so awesome here.  42nd year on earth today.  Can't think of a better way to celebrate.  Yes I can.  If I could transport you all here with me today.  That would have been the icing on the cake.  There were times I thought I saw Jon Bolt doing his 'hand pump' after the jumps.  I could have sworn I saw Steve-O sufin' the swell and jumpin' the turtles.  Betsy with here great big smile, Jim T with his GO board, Tom C and DaFlyinHawaian and their surfboards, Rusty and his Stoke, Ryan and Chrizo happy not to be in the mud and sagebrush (and saying, what the hell are you doing on an 11m kite), Eddy not teaching students, Billy cruisen', Marty, and everyone else I forgot.  See you in a couple days.

        -JBrick