kiting friday afternoon

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 8, 2006

      yo big edwardo 1215pm @ albertsons, rtw, and mg.

      From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] kiting
      Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 08:22:49 -0700

      Does anyone want to go today?

      From: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:snowkiteida ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Darrel Thomas
      Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:17 PM
      To: cswoolley@micron. com; Scott Lossmann; Steve Martinez; snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] kiting

      probably going up Saturday.  11ish?
      Darrel Thomas
      darrelthomas@ cableone. net

      Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends list.
    • Rusty Hill
      Message 40 of 40 , May 15, 2011
        Happy Birthday Jason!

        Sent from my iPhone

        Well,  our last day in Maui.  50-60 kites.  No lightening.  4 Hours of blow dryer smooth wind.  It is so awesome here.  42nd year on earth today.  Can't think of a better way to celebrate.  Yes I can.  If I could transport you all here with me today.  That would have been the icing on the cake.  There were times I thought I saw Jon Bolt doing his 'hand pump' after the jumps.  I could have sworn I saw Steve-O sufin' the swell and jumpin' the turtles.  Betsy with here great big smile, Jim T with his GO board, Tom C and DaFlyinHawaian and their surfboards, Rusty and his Stoke, Ryan and Chrizo happy not to be in the mud and sagebrush (and saying, what the hell are you doing on an 11m kite), Eddy not teaching students, Billy cruisen', Marty, and everyone else I forgot.  See you in a couple days.