sunday report

  • j clive
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2011
      There was good wind on Sunday. I was overpowered on my 15m at times.
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2011
        today was a repeat but winder to start and gusty

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: jclivejordan@...
        Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:20:07 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] sunday report

        There was good wind on Sunday. I was overpowered on my 15m at times.

      • stefanoortelli
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2011
          today there was a boat taking pictures of kiters and, I can't belive, they also took pictures of me. Does someone know how to get in touch with this guy? Stefano

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2011
            That was Susie Kerr in the boat. I'm sure she & Brian will post pictures of activites later this week. I'll make sure the group gets link

            Eddy

            On Sep 5, 2011, at 1:49 PM, "stefanoortelli" <sortelli@...> wrote:

            today there was a boat taking pictures of kiters and, I can't belive, they also took pictures of me. Does someone know how to get in touch with this guy? Stefano

            > today was a repeat but winder to start and gusty
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: jclivejordan@...
            > Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:20:07 +0000
            > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] sunday report
            >

            > There was good wind on Sunday. I was overpowered on my 15m at times.

          • Chris Lee
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5, 2011
              Not if you get on the water at 7:00 a.m...
              It was a little light but then it turned on hard!
              :-)

              Best regards,
              Chris Lee

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: jclivejordan@...
              Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:20:07 +0000

              There was good wind on Sunday. I was overpowered on my 15m at times.

            • Jim Tighe

                From: jclivejordan@...
                Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:20:07 +0000

                There was good wind on Sunday. I was overpowered on my 15m at times.