Idaho's official unofficial First Annual Camas Event

  • macgeardaddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 9:31 AM
      To all interested Foolish Idaho Kiters,

      Well this maybe the last weekend of snowkiting or maybe not in Idaho.
      There are a couple of us fools planning on kiting this weekend
      regardless of conditions (Yes, there is still snow) up at the
      snowkite/snowmobile park in Camas, for what was supposed to be a fully
      organized Ozone Event. Ozone had better things to do (actually they
      relocated the event to a more reliable and better snow covered
      location) I don't blame them becuase it is getting thin. But we are so
      hardcore that we are going regardless and bringing the motorhomes and
      camping Saturday to boot.

      Please Join us and hang out with our camping crew and some Firepit
      stories. I will Bring Beverages and Snacks to accomidate all that RSVP
      by Saturday Morning 10am. Feel Free To call for wind conditions.

      Thanks to all those that support your local Gear Daddy LLC,