RE: [snowkiteidaho] Coast trip

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2011
      Send a couple pictures to fully feel the stoke.... I'm crossing my fingers.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2011

        Got a couple of hours in this afternoon at Newport's South Beach. First time riding surf. Wind was a smooth 20 mph. Surf and wind were a lot different experience compared to Lucky Peak.  The rodeo wasn't in the sky, but there was plenty of bucking at water level (waves pretty close together).  Session ended with a rolled kite and a 1' tear near the wingtip.

        Despite the trouble, it was a good time.  Definitely worth another trip.

        Josh