Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
      Its that positive attitude that makes all the difference! Have a good weekend.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:56:51 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

      It was a perfect day for 19m Flysurfers.  Otherwise, a nice drive.

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 10:01, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      So inquiring mind want to know; how was the pay off?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:59:18 -0600

      Steve and I are going to gamble and head out at 2:30.  Anybody else going to try?

      On Sep 1, 2011, at 11:41, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Anybody going this afternoon? It looks like the river or CJ may be working this afternoon. If it holds up, I'd be up for taking off between 2 and 3. I've got room for one, or can carpool and provide gas funds.

      Jason W.