Re: [BSA] Labor Day Weekend

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2011
      Yes, we were at LP this morning.

      The before sunrise numbers do not look good... However, I waited until after sunrise and looks like everything in the valley is switching so took a gamble.  On the water by 8:00 a.m. and quit about 9:00 a.m. to go to work.

      The next several days should be good...

      On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
      Were you guys at LP this morning? Or is this somewhere else?

      I couldn't get my sorry ass out of the warm bed this morning. The meters just didn't look that great to my eyes. Curious what it actually turned out to be up there.

      On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:
      It was short and sweet this morning.  I waited till the sun hit the water but it was not as cold as I was expected...

      The next several days look promising.  The only worry is may be too much north on Sat but other than that, it should be a great weekend.

      See you up in the lake (for those that are around)!

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2011
        Nice!

        On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Jack <hyqual@...> wrote:

        Great morning wind ... At the Hatch.  4.7 with good swell. Great jibing!

        Now it's off to coast.

        Jack Harrison/HyQual
        208.861.1654