Re: [snowkiteidaho] Coast trip

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2011
      Hope to send report from Manzo tomorrow

      Jack Harrison/HyQual
      208.861.1654

      On Sep 2, 2011, at 10:15 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      If it get's light in Newport... head to Manzo... they have small microclimate that can turn on when other places are not.

      Enjoy.... I love the Oregon Coast!!!!

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2011
        Send a couple pictures to fully feel the stoke.... I'm crossing my fingers.

        -JBrick

[...]

      • Josh Woodland
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2011

          Got a couple of hours in this afternoon at Newport's South Beach. First time riding surf. Wind was a smooth 20 mph. Surf and wind were a lot different experience compared to Lucky Peak.  The rodeo wasn't in the sky, but there was plenty of bucking at water level (waves pretty close together).  Session ended with a rolled kite and a 1' tear near the wingtip.

          Despite the trouble, it was a good time.  Definitely worth another trip.

          Josh