Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
      Got to many chores to take care of before the weekend. Hope its blowing hard and smooth!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:59:18 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

      Steve and I are going to gamble and head out at 2:30.  Anybody else going to try?

      On Sep 1, 2011, at 11:41, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Anybody going this afternoon? It looks like the river or CJ may be working this afternoon. If it holds up, I'd be up for taking off between 2 and 3. I've got room for one, or can carpool and provide gas funds.

      Jason W.

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
        So inquiring mind want to know; how was the pay off?

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
          This morning was great.  Chris was first on water all by his lonesome.  Laura was dropping off Calvin.  I got our gear ready.  Laura shows and on water at 8:30 then I followed. Chris took off for work about 9 so laura n I Played until 9:30 all by ourselves. Got to love IDAHO.  I know we do!!!

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
            It was a perfect day for 19m Flysurfers.  Otherwise, a nice drive.

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                Tony
                are you getting some riding in , Coyote point , Christy field , K st ?
                Steve-O

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                  Shoot ... by the time we hit the water you would have been logging in at work...we were a late start.

                  Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  208-863-6966

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                    You gettin' any (kiting)?

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                      Its that positive attitude that makes all the difference! Have a good weekend.

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T