Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
      I'll wait for the morning wind... which could turn on as early as tomorrow but tomorrow will be COLD!

      Hope you guys get some!

      On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Steve and I are going to gamble and head out at 2:30.  Anybody else going to try?

      On Sep 1, 2011, at 11:41, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Anybody going this afternoon? It looks like the river or CJ may be working this afternoon. If it holds up, I'd be up for taking off between 2 and 3. I've got room for one, or can carpool and provide gas funds.

      Jason W.

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
        I'm thinking morning wind too

        Eddy

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2011
          Got to many chores to take care of before the weekend. Hope its blowing hard and smooth!

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:59:18 -0600
          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
            So inquiring mind want to know; how was the pay off?

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
              This morning was great.  Chris was first on water all by his lonesome.  Laura was dropping off Calvin.  I got our gear ready.  Laura shows and on water at 8:30 then I followed. Chris took off for work about 9 so laura n I Played until 9:30 all by ourselves. Got to love IDAHO.  I know we do!!!

              Eddy

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                It was a perfect day for 19m Flysurfers.  Otherwise, a nice drive.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                    Tony
                    are you getting some riding in , Coyote point , Christy field , K st ?
                    Steve-O

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                      Shoot ... by the time we hit the water you would have been logging in at work...we were a late start.

                      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                      208-863-6966

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                        You gettin' any (kiting)?

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 2, 2011
                          Its that positive attitude that makes all the difference! Have a good weekend.

                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T