Thurs?

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1 10:41 AM
      Anybody going this afternoon? It looks like the river or CJ may be working this afternoon. If it holds up, I'd be up for taking off between 2 and 3. I've got room for one, or can carpool and provide gas funds.

      Jason W.
    • Jason Watt
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1 12:59 PM
        Steve and I are going to gamble and head out at 2:30.  Anybody else going to try?

        On Sep 1, 2011, at 11:41, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        Anybody going this afternoon? It looks like the river or CJ may be working this afternoon. If it holds up, I'd be up for taking off between 2 and 3. I've got room for one, or can carpool and provide gas funds.

        Jason W.

      • Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1 1:26 PM
          I'll wait for the morning wind... which could turn on as early as tomorrow but tomorrow will be COLD!

          Hope you guys get some!

          --
          Best regards,

          Chris Lee
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1 1:56 PM
            I'm thinking morning wind too

            Eddy

          • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 1 2:15 PM
              Got to many chores to take care of before the weekend. Hope its blowing hard and smooth!

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:59:18 -0600
              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Thurs?

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 2 9:01 AM
                So inquiring mind want to know; how was the pay off?

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 2 9:49 AM
                  This morning was great.  Chris was first on water all by his lonesome.  Laura was dropping off Calvin.  I got our gear ready.  Laura shows and on water at 8:30 then I followed. Chris took off for work about 9 so laura n I Played until 9:30 all by ourselves. Got to love IDAHO.  I know we do!!!

                  Eddy

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 2 9:56 AM
                    It was a perfect day for 19m Flysurfers.  Otherwise, a nice drive.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 2 11:22 AM
                        Tony
                        are you getting some riding in , Coyote point , Christy field , K st ?
                        Steve-O

                        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 2 11:24 AM
                          Shoot ... by the time we hit the water you would have been logging in at work...we were a late start.

                          Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                          208-863-6966

                          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 2 12:51 PM
                            You gettin' any (kiting)?

                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 2 2:16 PM
                              Its that positive attitude that makes all the difference! Have a good weekend.

                              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T