Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: windy Wed - CJ Strike?

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 31, 2011
      That sounds like CJ. Don't get me wrong. It can get good there, but it usually has to be cranking to get through the lulls. Spring And fall better than summer. Glad you got a little.

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Aug 31, 2011, at 5:07 PM, "Griffin Lisa" <grffn_lisa@...> wrote:

      Launched a 12M. Got a few rides. Gusty/holey. Good orientation trip.
      Wish I could drag my a$# out of bed for early morning sessions, but am an afternoon person.

      From: grffn_lisa@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:21:00 -0700

      We're off. Will report later. Thanks again.