what beatches are good for camping & drift launch at LP?

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
      I may have to go camping with friend's boat at LP next weekend and would like to propose some spot where drift launch in possible...

      What's the names of the beatches where it is possible to drift launch?

      Stefano
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2011
        No names!!!   But anywhere that we kite on both sides of canyon. Best spot is where we did your lesson.

        Eddy