Truck for sale

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 6:25 PM
      Hey everybody I just wanted to let you know that I am selling my 1999 chevy Silverado Ls Z71 4x4. It has a 5.3 liter V8 gets around 16-18mpg around town and 18-20 freeway, it's a 3 door extra cab with blue cloth interior, pwr seats, windows, mirrors, remote locks/alarm. Single c/d am/fm. Antilock breaks, driver/ pass airbags.
      This truck has been awesome I have serviced the oil every time the information center suggested. I've had all the running gear fluids (fnt/rr differentials, transmission/transfer case) serviced. Rear disc break assemblies were replaced by les schwab (they said the fronts were 70+%) recent shocks, serpentine belt. The only trouble I had was a fuel pump not making rated pressure and had it and the fuel pressure regulator replaced. This truck has been solid!
      I had no plans for selling this truck until my wife and daughter decided to get horses. Although the truck is rated to tow up to 8000lbs we felt it safer to get a 1ton rig. In fact I had just purchased a set of new michelen 10 ply tires warranted for 70k mi. $1100@ costco.
      Anyways its got 184k on it, but they were pretty easy miles commuting from eagle to the airport, hauling sailboards and all its associated paraphanilia to the gorge or a couple of snow boards up to the mountains.
      It drives very nice, it runs great and it still looks very good (considering it is 12 yrs old) KBB list it at $7400 in good condition, I would like to get $6300. If any of you know someone looking for a good rig, please let them know about this one. Thank you Greg. work ph# 867-5772 hm# 602-9610
      Email; gwdanley64@...
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T