Re: [BSA] Fwd: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ for the Canceled: AFR trip weekend.

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2011
      No kidding...I see why they call him "Jack the Ripper"....

      On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:11 AM, <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      Jack, thanks for the bike ride tip, I will keep this in the must do file! Great to see you and Penny ripping it up yesterday.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...>
      Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 05:32:50 -0600
      Subject: RE: [BSA] Fwd: [snowkiteidaho] BBQ for the Canceled: AFR trip weekend.

      Yes, thanks for the invite. We also have other plans.

      And to dafly… If you go to Bull Trout Lake, you may want to try the Mt. Bike ride called the “Warm Springs Plunge.” It starts at Bull Trout Lake passed down through “Deadman’s Canyon”, then follows Warm Springs Creek to Bonneville Hot Springs. Classic!

      Jack

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>

      Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:10:46 -0600

      To: Jim Tighe<jim@...>; Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; Boise Sailors<BoiseSailors@...>

      Wives and kids are welcome too. Dude!

      Eddy

      On Aug 26, 2011, at 6:00 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      I will say "Dude" a lot n wear my pants low.

      Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Having a little Boise wind junkies group BBQ Saturday ~7ish at our house.  All are invited, even though I told JT he has to "dream about kiting" to come ;-)

      Please RSVP so we can get enough Grub and I can send directions

      Eddy & Laura

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>

      Date: August 26, 2011 3:39:32 PM MDT

      Only if you dream of kiting ;-)

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC

      On Aug 26, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Jim Tighe wrote:

      Kiters,???  R those lonely pole boarded included??

      geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Hey everybody, I think it is time for a Kite group BBQ. Saturday evening at our house.

      Please RSVP so we can get enough Grub and if you need directions.

      Thanks
      Eddy & Laura