Re: [snowkiteidaho] Morning wind for the next several days

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2011
      Well Chris, so far this forecast is 100% accurate let's hope it stays that way! Have fun in SV.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Chris Lee <chris133@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:12:55 -0600
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Morning wind for the next several days

      Looks good and better than Fri.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Aug 26, 2011, at 1:52 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      I think LP is the only place to be, unless in NY, if you want to kitesurf this weekend.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Aug 26, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Chris Lee wrote:

      Looks like the forecast has change...
      Sat - questionable
      Sun - good because I can't make it.
      Mon - good becuase I can't make it

      (see the trend on how to have a good morning wind day at LP?  <330.gif>)

      On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:
      Still look reasonable to me... Definitely worth checking in the morning.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Aug 25, 2011, at 10:07 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      How's that 8ball looking for tomorrow? I see all nw and quite warm but I'm really hoping that I'm still clueless.

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Lee