Hello to Everyone

  • Western Appliance Repair of Boise
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      Hi to the group, I'm Rich Caldwell and just joined the snowkiteidaho group, and hope to meet you all and join in all the kiteboarding fun soon! :->. Hopefully I'll be able to get up to speed and join you all out in the LP water. As for now, I'm busy at Hood River practicing my human-cannonball and Hood River water-ingestion skills, that happens when I accidentally fly the kite back through the power zone after water-start attempt LOL.

      Later, and have fun at the Bar-B,

      Rich