Re: [snowkiteidaho] Psych!

  • Jim shultz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2011
      I say clouds!  Keep warm, less dense air in overnight (less radiative cooling), no cooling no pooling of "cold" dense air in valleys - no flow of "cold" air to the valleys.  My theory!

      On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 8:50 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Still blowing west in the early morning in Mtn home. Add in clouds. And consult magic 8ball. There is your answer

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 25, 2011, at 7:10 AM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      16 and climbing at 0530, glassy at 0700. How'd ya all know?
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T