Re: [snowkiteidaho] Photos from 2011.08.20

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2011
      Thanks Brian and Susie!

      I used to be the only one that would take breaks to shoot photos so I almost never got to see any of me. Looks like I need to get used to twintips again!  Awesome shots of Eddy's one-footer!

      I'd be happy to shoot people from a boat one day if I can hitch a ride. That morning light is pretty awesome.

      --Will

      On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Brian <bkerrmd@...> wrote:

      I've created a shutterfly share site with photos that Susie and I have taken at Lucky Peak this year. I will add more as I sort through them. There will be some duplication of similar photos but I figure some people may want to view or download them. Feel free to add comments or label who is who. They are available to any one with the following URL
      http://ikiteidaho.shutterfly.com

      Hope you enjoy