Re: [snowkiteidaho] I kited

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2011
      I think they're Jay's.  They were left on the beach the day of his mishap...

      On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Those probably belong to the guy that SUPs in the morning. He usually leaves them in the grass by beach

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 19, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...an I have some teva-like sandals...look like they fit Sasquatch

      Jon

      On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM, j clive <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

      The bridge of the gods festival begins today and the kitesites.com series is here as an official sponsor/videographer. (at least as official as anything can be in the kitesurfing world).

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSqsxSUkC0U

      and oH yes - I kited yesterday (thursday) for the first time since the incident. Yes - I got a new helmet.. no - I didn't fkck up.

      THanks again for pulling my inanimate carcass out of the water and getting me to alphonsus