Re: [snowkiteidaho] ...black shorts left @ picnic bench where windsurfers rig..

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6 4:06 PM
      Sorry jon. Those days are gone for me

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 6, 2011, at 12:03 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?

      Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6 10:01 PM
        ... If you dare wear short shorts... Nair for short shorts.

        Regards,
        -Jason Brickner
        Olympus Controls
        (208)-475-4670

        On Aug 6, 2011, at 11:31 AM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

        Who wears short shorts....nair wears short shorts!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
        Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 12:03:19 -0600
        To: Boise Sailors Association<BoiseSailors@...>; Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ...black shorts left @ picnic bench where windsurfers rig..

        ...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?

        Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?

        Thanks.

      • Jake
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7 8:21 AM
          Since there was not much wind I figured you would not be up at lp this morning. If you are around today I can drop it off at your house.
          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone