Re: [snowkiteidaho] ...black shorts left @ picnic bench where windsurfers rig..

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
      I will be up Sunday morning.
      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      >...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?
      >
      >Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?
      >
      >Thanks.
    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
        Sorry jon. Those days are gone for me

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
          ... If you dare wear short shorts... Nair for short shorts.

          Regards,
          -Jason Brickner
          Olympus Controls
          (208)-475-4670

          On Aug 6, 2011, at 11:31 AM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

          Who wears short shorts....nair wears short shorts!

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
            Since there was not much wind I figured you would not be up at lp this morning. If you are around today I can drop it off at your house.