Re: [snowkiteidaho] ...black shorts left @ picnic bench where windsurfers rig..

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6 11:31 AM
      Who wears short shorts....nair wears short shorts!

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 12:03:19 -0600
      To: Boise Sailors Association<BoiseSailors@...>; Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ...black shorts left @ picnic bench where windsurfers rig..

      ...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?

      Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?

      Thanks.
    • Jake
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6 3:08 PM
        I will be up Sunday morning.
        Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

        Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

        >...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?
        >
        >Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?
        >
        >Thanks.
      • Jack Harrison
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6 4:06 PM
          Sorry jon. Those days are gone for me

          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6 10:01 PM
            ... If you dare wear short shorts... Nair for short shorts.

            Regards,
            -Jason Brickner
            Olympus Controls
            (208)-475-4670

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 7 8:21 AM
              Since there was not much wind I figured you would not be up at lp this morning. If you are around today I can drop it off at your house.