...black shorts left @ picnic bench where windsurfers rig..

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
      ...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?

      Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?

      Thanks.
    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
        Who wears short shorts....nair wears short shorts!

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 12:03:19 -0600
        To: Boise Sailors Association<BoiseSailors@...>; Snowkiteidaho<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ...black shorts left @ picnic bench where windsurfers rig..

        ...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?

        Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?

        Thanks.
      • Jake
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
          I will be up Sunday morning.
          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

          Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

          >...REAL SHORT shorts...like hotpants...Jack, they yours?
          >
          >Jake, you gonna make it up to LP Sunday so I can get my pump?
          >
          >Thanks.
        • Jack Harrison
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
            Sorry jon. Those days are gone for me

            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 6, 2011
              ... If you dare wear short shorts... Nair for short shorts.

              Regards,
              -Jason Brickner
              Olympus Controls
              (208)-475-4670

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 7, 2011
                Since there was not much wind I figured you would not be up at lp this morning. If you are around today I can drop it off at your house.