Re: [snowkiteidaho] Man of the Year

  • Josh Woodland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 7:50 PM

      Hey Bill,

      What time did you end up leaving LP this morning? It looks like it got REALLY windy between 10 and 11. The Eddy meter shows gusts between 60 and 100mph.

      Thanks,
      Josh

      On Aug 4, 2011 11:28 AM, "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@...> wrote:

      I am nominating Jim Tighe for Man of the Year.  He launches me.  I fail and end up on the west shore.  He grabs my kite and holds while I get my lines neatly wrapped up.  We carry board and kite, still inflated back to beach and we(Yes, Jim helps here too!) untangle the I thought neatly wrapped lines.  He relaunches me and I have a great day for about an hour.  He sees me heading in and communicates to me he is heading in so I go back out once and come into the beach where he catches my kite. Thanks Jim Tighe!

      Also thanks to Jim VanDerHeyden for keeping me there talking in the parking lot this morning watching the clouds and the airplanes landing the wrong direction.  I said I’m out of here 3-4 times and he’d say,  I think its picking up(right after a gust).  Sure enough best wind this week, albeit not long lasting.

      We’ve got a great group of sailors at LP.  BTW Jim Tighe you say you’re retired from coaching, but obviously it’s in your blood---helping out others.  Thanks again.

      See you all tomorrow.  Bill

      PS It was just the three of us.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID  83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com