Re: [snowkiteidaho] Going to Corpus, any recommendations?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
      Jason...hey, I just remembered. There were some small hotels and vacation rentals along a pretty neat beach on the bay.  Mapquest Sunset Dr. off of 181.  Also, Port Aransas is really cool place

      On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 5:44 PM, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      We're leaving Friday morning on a mini 5 day vacation to Corpus Christi. Anyone have any recommendations for places to kite and stay? I'm going with my wife and our baby so a pool and place within walking distances to shops, restaurants, etc would be nice.

      Thanks,
      Jason W