Going to Corpus, any recommendations?

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 4:44 PM
      We're leaving Friday morning on a mini 5 day vacation to Corpus Christi. Anyone have any recommendations for places to kite and stay? I'm going with my wife and our baby so a pool and place within walking distances to shops, restaurants, etc would be nice.

      Thanks,
      Jason W
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 6:11 PM
        this is motel I was thinking about...but I see it doesn't have a pool.  http://www.bluffslanding.com/bluffslanding/LodgeIndex.shtml  Check w/ Jeff Howard at Kiteboarding.com