RE: [snowkiteidaho] New member

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 2, 2011
      it came back up after you guy left and blow till 11;30 Mike Stone and I took the SUPs out .  went up pass the point and did a down winder . off the water at noon , wind was pretty well dun by then
      Steve-O

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:14:49 +0000
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] New member

      That sucks! What's wrong; wait I bet it was the fuel pump. It would have been a great day for your 15m. Mostly steady with a few hole to keep one honest. Wondered where you were at. Good chance I'll be on a pop up trip tomorrow so may not be out there. Robs schedule is the wild card for sup. Was he at all interested in the idea?

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 08:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      My truck broke down Sunday on the way up to garden valley.  I'm back in Boise, but the truck is in the shop.  So no wheels for getting to LP.  Hopefully this afternoon I'll get it back.  I go back to work tomorrow.
      Rob said he is flying all today.  So I will have to organize a day we all can get together to do SUP when I get back from Elko.  Rob said he has done SUP before and really wants to get into it.

      Mike

      From: Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 08:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      I'm guessing daflyinhawaiian64 is Greg?  If I'm right you must be Polynesian?  Grew up in Hawaii?  This would explain the impressive board skills.

      Right now I'm in Garden Valley at my parents house.  I'll be back late afternoon Monday.  Was going to try (emphasizing the word "try") to kite Tuesday more.  Are you kiting this Sunday morning, then flying this afternoon?

      Mike

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 06:13:30 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

      Mike

      Welcome back.  Only rule on this group is no spamming group with business sales, or buh bye. Same goes for Boise Sailors Association, well its not a rule but should be. Otherwise our groups would be another NW Kite forum and loose its appeal.

      Kitesurfing Lucky Peak this morning, usually it does not blow if it is wind but it is this morning.

      On Jul 30, 2011, at 7:50 PM, Mike Cottingham wrote:

      I just moved back to Boise.  Understand this is the way to communicate with other kiters in the valley.

      Mike Cottingham