RE: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011

      It was a decent day, but some light moments for sure and even a bit of rain.   Tony and I were followed by ~4 other kiters and Jim T windsurfing with Steve and Greg coming off the water last at about 9.  At least I think Greg was off when I drove across the dam.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
        A decent day indeed! Except for a few holes it was relatively smooth. Thanks JMac for the launch and Steve for the catch.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:59:08 -0600
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        It was a decent day, but some light moments for sure and even a bit of rain.   Tony and I were followed by ~4 other kiters and Jim T windsurfing with Steve and Greg coming off the water last at about 9.  At least I think Greg was off when I drove across the dam.

        William G Binegar, MD

        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

        Medical Director

        Pain Care Boise

        301 W. Myrtle

        Boise, ID   83702

        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

        www.paincareboise.com

        Good.... Now we'll finally get some good wind.

        :-)