Re: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
      > Sailors take??

      Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

      _____________
      Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
      tva@...
    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
        Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
          Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

          Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

          I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
            Good.... Now we'll finally get some good wind.

            :-)

            -JBrick

            Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

            Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

            I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

            Eddy

            On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

            Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:03 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

            > Sailors take??

            Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

            _____________
            Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
            tva@...

          • Dr. Binegar
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011

              It was a decent day, but some light moments for sure and even a bit of rain.   Tony and I were followed by ~4 other kiters and Jim T windsurfing with Steve and Greg coming off the water last at about 9.  At least I think Greg was off when I drove across the dam.

              William G Binegar, MD

              Pain Medicine-Board Certified

              Anesthesiology-Board Certified

              Medical Director

              Pain Care Boise

              301 W. Myrtle

              Boise, ID   83702

              Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

              www.paincareboise.com

            • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
                A decent day indeed! Except for a few holes it was relatively smooth. Thanks JMac for the launch and Steve for the catch.

                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: "Dr. Binegar" <bbinegar@...>
                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:59:08 -0600