Re: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
      Just there.......could be doable. Tony and Dr Bill already on beach.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: steve linane <itile@...>
      Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:38:22 -0600
      To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

      heading up taking a chance

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:32:43 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

      Sailors take??
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    • Tom von Alten
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
        > Sailors take??

        Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

        _____________
        Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
        tva@...
      • Tonyswilliams
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
          Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
            Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

            Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

            I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

            Eddy

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
              Good.... Now we'll finally get some good wind.

              :-)

              -JBrick

              Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

              Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

              I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

              Eddy

              On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

              Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:03 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

              > Sailors take??

              Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

              _____________
              Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
              tva@...

            • Dr. Binegar
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011

                It was a decent day, but some light moments for sure and even a bit of rain.   Tony and I were followed by ~4 other kiters and Jim T windsurfing with Steve and Greg coming off the water last at about 9.  At least I think Greg was off when I drove across the dam.

                William G Binegar, MD

                Pain Medicine-Board Certified

                Anesthesiology-Board Certified

                Medical Director

                Pain Care Boise

                301 W. Myrtle

                Boise, ID   83702

                Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

                www.paincareboise.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
                  A decent day indeed! Except for a few holes it was relatively smooth. Thanks JMac for the launch and Steve for the catch.

                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T