RE: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
      heading up taking a chance

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:32:43 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

      Sailors take??
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
        Just there.......could be doable. Tony and Dr Bill already on beach.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: steve linane <itile@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:38:22 -0600
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

        heading up taking a chance

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:32:43 +0000

        Sailors take??
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      • Tom von Alten
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
          > Sailors take??

          Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

          _____________
          Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
          tva@...
        • Tonyswilliams
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
            Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
              Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

              Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

              I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

              Eddy

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
                Good.... Now we'll finally get some good wind.

                :-)

                -JBrick

                Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

                Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

                I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

                Eddy

                On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:03 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

                > Sailors take??

                Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

                _____________
                Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
                tva@...

              • Dr. Binegar
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011

                  It was a decent day, but some light moments for sure and even a bit of rain.   Tony and I were followed by ~4 other kiters and Jim T windsurfing with Steve and Greg coming off the water last at about 9.  At least I think Greg was off when I drove across the dam.

                  William G Binegar, MD

                  Pain Medicine-Board Certified

                  Anesthesiology-Board Certified

                  Medical Director

                  Pain Care Boise

                  301 W. Myrtle

                  Boise, ID   83702

                  Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

                  www.paincareboise.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
                    A decent day indeed! Except for a few holes it was relatively smooth. Thanks JMac for the launch and Steve for the catch.

                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T