Red skies at dawn......

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
      Sailors take??
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
        heading up taking a chance

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
        Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:32:43 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

        Sailors take??
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
          Just there.......could be doable. Tony and Dr Bill already on beach.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: steve linane <itile@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:38:22 -0600
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Red skies at dawn......

          heading up taking a chance

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
          Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 12:32:43 +0000

          Sailors take??
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        • Tom von Alten
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
            > Sailors take??

            Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

            _____________
            Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
            tva@...
          • Tonyswilliams
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
              Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
                Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

                Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

                I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

                Eddy

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
                  Good.... Now we'll finally get some good wind.

                  :-)

                  -JBrick

                  Thought about it.  Laura really wanted it, but clouds scared us away.

                  Bummer, never know unless you Go!!!

                  I've given up on predicting wind. This year has broken all the norms.

                  Eddy

                  On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:54 AM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                  Glad I went. 7 to 7:30 nice then 10 min of lull and then really strong again till I quit for work at 8

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Aug 2, 2011, at 9:03 AM, Tom von Alten <tva@...> wrote:

                  > Sailors take??

                  Red skies at dawn, sailors yawn.

                  _____________
                  Tom von Alten       http://fortboise.org/
                  tva@...

                • Dr. Binegar
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011

                    It was a decent day, but some light moments for sure and even a bit of rain.   Tony and I were followed by ~4 other kiters and Jim T windsurfing with Steve and Greg coming off the water last at about 9.  At least I think Greg was off when I drove across the dam.

                    William G Binegar, MD

                    Pain Medicine-Board Certified

                    Anesthesiology-Board Certified

                    Medical Director

                    Pain Care Boise

                    301 W. Myrtle

                    Boise, ID   83702

                    Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

                    www.paincareboise.com

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 2, 2011
                      A decent day indeed! Except for a few holes it was relatively smooth. Thanks JMac for the launch and Steve for the catch.

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T